We’re looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager to join our ever-expanding team.
You’ll be calm under pressure, with experience in a fast-paced creative agency and a proven track record of managing projects and campaigns. You’ll be hands-on, overseeing many different elements of projects and campaign activity – including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
You’ll also boast strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how we can help our clients bring their brands to market. Campaign experience would be an advantage and a robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is important.
A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process, is crucial to the role. You’ll have experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
Common sense, fantastic organisational and time management skills, vision and initiative are essential. You’ll need to be a great communicator too, as you’ll be dealing with and managing our clients’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Manage and deliver projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- To prioritise and manage conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Be confident in the understanding of the skill sets within our internal production and creative teams.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience in these key areas:
- Experience in a creative agency for a minimum of three years
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels.
- The ability to function well in a fast – paced environment
- Proven project management and self – management skills
Fit the criteria for this full-time role? Send us an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0267 to email@example.com