We’re looking for an organised self-starter to join our film team. As a pivotal role, you’ll be working within a brilliant team of camera operators, animators and editors to deliver film and animation for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Working from our facility in Nottinghamshire and occasionally on location, you should have experience of, and be able to plan, schedule and support, productions that are being delivered at pace in a busy studio environment.
- Studio, kit room and edit suites. Overseeing the maintenance and scheduling of the team work spaces.
- Shooting schedule. Working with the producers to make a shooting schedule that satisfies the scheduling restrictions of all cast and crew as well as location availability.
- Production budgets and licensing. Running working budgets that account for personnel, equipment, and locations. Cost analysis and interpretation of financial data, and licences and permissions.
- Crew hires. Working with producers to hire crews, and have regular contact with suppliers.
- Logistics and travel. Co-ordinating all necessary transportation and housing for the cast and crew.
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience preferred.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Well organised and systematic when under pressure.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 0384 and include your CV.