We require a print and digital media buyer, with an excellent track record in sourcing and negotiating within the industry.
Good communication skills are essential and the ideal candidate will be well organised, have good commercial acumen, calculating and reasoning skills, and be able to remain calm under pressure.
As part of this role you will be required to:
- Manage the procurement of materials and outwork services which ensure best price, delivery, quality and service.
- Liaise with a diverse supply chain and provide a high level of expertise relating to materials management.
- Review procurement activity, making and incorporate improvements and innovations.
- Analyse, research and benchmark the marketplace.
- Manage and maintain the development of our approved supplier database.
- Maintain accurate and meaningful data collection relating to all areas of procurement activity.
- We are looking for the right person to join the team, therefore print, digital media and procurement knowledge are not necessarily required. Relevant skills in either area, or a hunger to learn the other, would be acceptable if you are the right person.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0348, to email@example.com