We’re looking for someone to join our procurement team to develop the support we give to our business and our clients.
As an expeditor you will have excellent communication and time management skills, with a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, with good commercial acumen and calculating and reasoning skills. Strong negotiation skills are essential, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will be responsible for communicating with Linney people as well as external suppliers to ensure that all deliveries arrive at their destinations on time.
As part of this role you will be required to:
- Find effective solutions to budget limitations and other challenges as they arise.
- Seek out value for money when procuring goods for Linney and its clients.
- Track orders from placement through to delivery.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure the quantity and quality conform to requirements.
- Resolve any issues related to both service and manufacture.
We are looking for the right person to join our team, therefore print and procurement knowledge are not necessarily required. Relevant skills in either area, and a hunger to learn, are acceptable if you are the right person.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0347, to firstname.lastname@example.org