Linney is seeking someone who is ready to take the next step in their career, working on-site with one of our global clients for an initial period of 6-months.
Predominantly working from home but with travel to our clients marketing office in Nottinghamshire as and when required. The role is being advertised as a 6 month FTC, but could lead into being a full time permanent position.
The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of the marketing lead generation for a specific team and department against target and within budget, driving both leads and sales.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the complex operational management of paid and organic search, currently the primary direct response channels for driving quality leads. Equally, you will be responsible for managing Heating and Solar Business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you must possess technical DR media skills and be able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management ability.
- Manage the day to day Performance Media Agency relationship, ensuring key direct response channels primarily PPC, SEO and paid Social always on activity is fully optimised to maximise lead generation, driving quality leads and sales at low cost per lead and cost per sale. You’ll be responsible for budget management and pacing of spend, the strategic direction of the account with the ability to challenge performance and encourage innovation.
- Together with the agency, devise and manage daily performance dashboards that illustrate traffic and journey performance against key metrics. Ensure performance reporting is action and insight driven with full transparency of delivery to completion times and that market analysis is carried out as required to identify gaps and opportunities and develop strategies to address poor performance.
- Own and develop customer journeys and continuously test and learn to attract new audiences and tailor content accordingly ensuring the business becomes the ‘go to’ choice.
- In partnership with other departments and teams, constantly review targets and weekly pacing of leads to reflect market conditions and inject spend accordingly. Develop tactical sales strategies to drive volume in peak and steal competitor share. A collaborative, fully transparent approach is fundamental to the success of this relationship.
- Instrumental in the planning and implementation of content, testing new copy, location targeting and audience profiling to proactively drive DR and continuously strive for improvement.
- Work closely, directly or via the agency, with Google, Facebook and other key third parties to keep abreast of new techniques, trends and technological developments. Ensure market performance and key competitor activity is monitored. Knowledge of GA and CRM performance tools are essential.
- Create and manage internal weekly trade reports, providing commentary on performance and explaining results and recommended actions to the wider business ensuring management of internal stakeholders. Ability to present to Senior leaders, seen as credible and an expert in your field is essential.
- Develop and coach 3 x Marketing Consultants in a manner aligned to our values. Ensure training is available for the team to grow. Attend, and encourage team members to attend key industry events and webinars to acquire best in class knowledge.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference number 0431 to email@example.com