This is an exciting opportunity for an individual eager to accelerate their marketing career. We are looking for a creative marketer: someone who displays exceptional written communication skills and can come up with original ideas to effectively tell the story of our marketing services propositions.
Based in Nottinghamshire (currently WFH), you will join our group Marketing team, which operates across multiple marketing disciplines and propositions, so you must have strong organisational skills and feel comfortable handling various responsibilities and stakeholders at the same time.
Working on our digital campaigns, website, social media accounts and events, your role will be integral to our communication of the company’s ambitious strategies during an exciting time of transformational change.
This position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career for an outstanding individual who already has experience in marketing.
- Manage lead generation efforts to attract customers and increase sales for our main marketing propositions
- Maintain our CRM for email marketing
- Update the company website in line with digital strategy and Search Engine Optimisation
- Create and publish content such as blogs, white papers, cases studies etc.
- Manage Linney’s social media channels to increase followers and audience engagement
- Report and analyse email campaign performance, social media activity and content performance
- Manage PPC campaigns with our SEO agency, monitoring results and recommending changes to improve performance
- Undertake regular website analytics and market research
- Keep up to date with competitor activity
- Provide support for events/webinars/conference requirements
- Assist with driving the overall marketing of the business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using marketing and CRM tools such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics and Umbraco
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, ideally in B2B marketing
- A confident user of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills – will be confident working across propositions, sectors and teams
- Experience of managing social media accounts and websites
- Independence of thought, with plenty of initiative and ideas
- Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders at any one time
Nice to have:
- Educated to degree level
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualified
- Be comfortable using the Adobe suite of applications, particularly InDesign
- Be comfortable managing data, with the ability to make insightful recommendations.
If you feel that you fit the basic criteria and would like to work for Linney, please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org