Insight Project Manager
Insight’s a big part of what we do at Linney. It helps us understand what audiences want, keep pace with the sectors our clients work in and predict what’s coming next.
It’s a busy team and we need an experienced Insight Project Manager to join it.
The right candidate will take ownership of qualitative and quantitative projects in their stride, ensuring we deliver quality results on time and within budget every time.
Could it be you?
- Be the client contact for all insight projects you’re managing
- Take insight briefs from clients and account directors
- Challenge the objectives at the beginning of a project
- Brief the team on new work – and run debriefs once it’s done
- Estimate costs and manage agreed budgets
- Produce timing plans and work with the team to stick to them
- Schedule internal and external resource – finding and managing suppliers
- Continuously prioritise work to respond to deadlines, changes in scope, etc
- Create presentations and recruit new team members
You could be ideal if you’re:
- Experienced in managing research or marketing projects
- Keen to work in insight for the first time
- A strong team player who can work with different people to things done
- Calm under pressure, a problem solver and fresh thinker
- A great communicator with plenty of client-facing experience
- An excellent administrator with great attention to detail
- Able to follow processes but think of better ones too
- Able to run multiple projects with lots of stakeholders
- Ready to solve day to day resource challenges
- Able to lead and direct others – both colleagues and suppliers
- Unafraid to challenge briefs and proposals – so we deliver the very best results
You should have a strong commercial understanding and an appreciation of how we can help our clients deliver insightful and impactful research projects.
Common sense, fantastic organisation and time management, vision and initiative combined with excellent communication skills are essentials for this role.
Fit the criteria for this role? Then send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0335 to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.