As an experienced Insight/Research Project Manager, you’ll oversee all aspects of a variety of both qualitative and quantitative projects – from estimating, briefing, timing plans, managing resource and all other activities that play a part in delivering results on time and within budget. You’ll take ownership of the whole process, from brief to delivery – liaising with clients, suppliers and internal teams.
- Take insight briefs from clients and account directors
- Estimate costs, challenge the objectives at the beginning of a project and manage agreed budgets
- Be the client contact for all Insight projects you’re managing
- Produce timing plans and schedule internal and external resource, working alongside the rest of the team to do this to ensure deadlines are met
- Continuously prioritise work based on the insight teams priorities and also scope changes
- Liaise with a variety of suppliers
- Manage all aspects of insight projects – estimates, timings, recruitment, suppliers, clients, presentations, design, debrief sessions, budget etc.
You could be ideal if:
- You have experience of managing research projects and understand qualitative and quantitative processes
- You’re a strong team player who can work with a variety of people and get things done
- You can stay calm under pressure
- You’re a problem solver and can think of new ways to approach projects and situations
- You’re great at communicating and have plenty of client facing experience
- You’re an excellent administrator with great attention to detail
- You can follow processes but also think of new processes to implement to make things more efficient
- You can run multiple projects with many stakeholders and solve day to day problems with resource and a variety of clients
- You can lead and direct others – both colleagues and suppliers
- You aren’t afraid to challenge briefs and proposals to ensure the best possible results for our clients
You should have a strong commercial understanding and an appreciation of how we can help our clients deliver insightful and impactful research projects.
A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end to end project delivery, whilst managing all aspects of the research process will be imperative. Common sense, fantastic organisation and time management, vision and initiative combined with excellent communication skills are essentials for this role.
Please apply with your CV and details of your salary expectation quoting reference 0428 to email@example.com
No agencies, thank you.