Due to continued growth within our digital team we are currently we’re looking for talented Full Stack .Net Developers to join our team. If you’re a Full Stack developer with a flair for problem solving, an eye for detail and a passion for delivering elegant solutions, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for candidates who view working on multiple projects for a variety of clients, utilising various frameworks and products, as a normal day in the office. Candidates who can demonstrate an ability to work through the entire development lifecycle, including collaboration with client teams and project stakeholders to define specifications – through to delivery of robust, resilient solutions that allow for growth.
You should be driven by
- Designing and developing applications and frameworks
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Delivering quality through well-written unit testing
- Modern front-end prototyping and front-end programming
- Implementation of automation techniques
- SQL (preferably MS SQL Server)
- WinForms / WebForms
- Reporting Services
Other desired experience:
- API web service design
- Revision control systems
- Database management systems
- Internet protocols and RFC standards
If you feel you can meet our expectations for this challenging role, please send a CV along with your salary expectations and links relevant examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 0231.
No agencies please.