We’re looking for an experienced support manager to join our growing digital signage team. You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious team, as you liaise with suppliers and stakeholders to provide a seamless digital screen offering for our high profile international clients.
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the post-installation support, ensuring and improving standard way of working for our clients and overseeing new client implementation. The ability to resolve problems and remain calm under pressure is essential. You will be a strong administrator, who is prepared to take ownership, and implement standard operating procedures and SLAs across all accounts.
We are looking for an accomplished support manager, with a comprehensive understanding of the support process for an audio visual solution. Whilst detailed technical support will be provided from our experts, a good technical understanding of digital signage would be advantageous.
- Lead implementation for your new clients.
- Ensure processes and SLAs are defined and clear.
- Provide comprehensive documentation to enable our Customer .
- Response Centre (CRC) to provide legendary customer service.
- Support CRC on any live issue resolution where required.
- Provide a strong link between our CRC and our digital screens team.
- Work with our Procurement team to manage a robust components supply chain, and report on performance in quarterly review sessions.
- Manage our engineer team as they make site visits.
- Report on activity as part of monthly reviews.
What we’re looking for
- A strong understanding of digital signage support.
- The ability to problem-solve and identify effective solutions.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Excellent attention to detail. If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0349, to email@example.com