We’re looking for an experienced Digital Signage Account Manager to join our growing digital signage team.
You’ll play a key role in an ambitious team, working with other internal departments and third-party experts, across a critical part of our digital signage offering for many high-profile international retailers and QSR brands.
The successful candidate will be managing key digital signage accounts and will look to further develop these accounts through understanding a client’s strategic business objectives and scoping and recommending bespoke digital signage and AV solutions.
The candidate should have excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate their knowledge of an end-to-end digital signage product offering. The candidate should be a proven business to business account management professional, with excellent selling and technical skills at a senior management level.
· Manage and deliver digital signage projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
· Managing installation engineers and 3rd party contractors on site
· Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
· Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· The ability to function well in a fast – paced environment
· Proven account or project management and self – management skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
· Provide detailed project de-briefs and ensuring continued quality improvement through the business
· Actively seek and uncover new opportunities to further sell the business offer
· Report on activity as part of monthly reviews
Required skills and experience
The ideal candidate should have:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar audio visual or digital signage role
· Sound knowledge and understanding of digital signage and AV hardware and software
· Avixa CTS / Prince2 or equivalent qualification.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· The drive and motivation to proactively research, learn and discover new technical solutions and new technology.
Please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org