Digital screens are big news here at Linney. And we need someone with big ambitions for their potential and meticulous management to join the growing team behind them.
Could it be you?
As an experienced project manager, you’ll oversee all aspects of digital signage – from insight, hardware recommendation and installation to content creation, scheduling and ongoing support.
You’ll play a key role in coordinating internal experts and teams along with suppliers to deliver world-class digital signage solutions for a broad, high profile mix of international retailers.
As the go-to person for both colleagues and clients, you’ll take ownership of the whole process, from brief to delivery, and always be able to report on a project’s progress.
- Estimate and manage agreed budgets for our internal teams and suppliers
- Manage all aspects of screen projects, including hardware and installation
- Provide project timelines and status reports
- Supervise installations at client sites
You could be ideal if:
- You’re a strong team player who can get things done
- You’re great at communicating
- You’re a meticulous administrator with excellent attention to detail
- You can run multiple projects with many stakeholders in fast-moving markets
- You can lead and direct others – both colleagues and suppliers
Experience of managing digital screens projects and delivering solutions into retail environments would be great if you have it.
Sound like you?
You’ll need a full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel around the UK and Europe, with stopovers for overnight installations.
If you’re interested, send your CV, a covering letter and salary expectations, quoting reference 0311, to email@example.com. No agencies, thanks.