Is your future in Linney screens?
Digital screens are a big part of what we do at Linney Create. And you could be a big part of the team behind them.
We’re after a digital screens designer to join our team and work with major UK retailers. Do you have what it takes?
To make the cut you’ll be:
- An expert in Adobe Creative Cloud – especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Inquisitive, passionate and inspired by the world of digital design and screens
- Clued up on producing and managing designs for digital screens and animations
- Eager to work with digital creatives and animators at all stages of production
You’ll also be ready and able to:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with pressing deadlines
- Create high quality, presentable concepts that will work in the real world
- Deliver a professional standard of artwork with meticulous attention to detail
- Champion brand consistency across all projects
- Work directly with clients or suppliers to achieve the best, most cost-effective results
- Deliver and challenge best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role
- Keep learning – specifically on screen software, hardware and technology
Ideally, you’ll know how to use scheduling management systems too – but that’s not essential.
It’s a specialist role with high standards, so please only apply if you’re experienced in the areas we’ve listed above.
If you are, this is a great chance to join a dynamic, progressive business.
Please send your CV, salary expectations and portfolio or a link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, thanks.