This is an exciting opportunity for an individual eager to accelerate their marketing career. We are looking for a creative mind: someone who displays exceptional written communication skills and can come up with original ideas to effectively tell the story of our martech and ecommerce propositions.
Based in Nottinghamshire (currently WFH), you will join a three-person team that operates across multiple marketing disciplines and propositions, so you must have strong organisational skills and feel comfortable handling various responsibilities at the same time.
Working on our digital campaigns, website, social media accounts, SEO and content strategy, your role will be integral to our communication of the company’s ambitious strategies during an exciting time of transformational change.
This position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career for an outstanding individual who already has experience in marketing.
- Manage lead generation efforts to attract customers and increase sales for our ecommerce and martech propositions
- Maintain our CRM for email marketing
- Update the company website in line with digital strategy and Search Engine Optimisation
- Create and publish content such as blogs, white papers, cases studies etc.
- Manage Linney’s social media channels to increase followers and audience engagement
- Report and analyse email campaign performance, social media activity and content performance
- Manage PPC campaigns with our SEO agency, monitoring results and recommending changes to improve performance
- SEO and keyword implementation
- Undertake regular website analytics and market research
- Keep up to date with competitor activity
- Provide support for events/webinars/conference requirements
- Assist with driving the overall marketing of the business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using marketing and CRM tools such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics and Umbraco
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing, ideally in SaaS, martech or ecommerce
- A confident user of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills – will be confident working across propositions, sectors and teams
- Independence of thought, with plenty of initiative and ideas
- Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders at any one time
- Keen to accelerate a marketing and communications career in the B2B space
Nice to have:
- Educated to degree level
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualified
- Experienced in using Semrush, Ahrefs or Moz
- Be comfortable using the Adobe suite of applications, particularly InDesign
- Experience of managing social media accounts
- Be comfortable managing data, with the ability to make insightful recommendations.
If you’re interested, send your CV, a covering letter and salary expectations, quoting reference 0429, to email@example.com