Digital Operations Content Executive Nottinghamshire-based (12 months)
Linney is seeking a Digital Content Executive for one of our on-site teams based at a client’s Annesley offices.
As the successful candidate, you’ll ensure our client’s UK website remains compliant, accessible and optimised through regular content fixes, updates, enhancements and robust CMS housekeeping.
Management and delivery of digital content to drive a variety of regulatory priorities and commercial activities
- Ensure that on-site digital content is enhanced through image optimisation, technical SEO changes, accessibility, and by maintaining a robust site and media library architecture
- Working alongside a range of stakeholders to support commercial activity
- Ensuring digital best practice guidelines are adhered to and providing assurance that content is compliant with regulatory requirements, whilst prioritising delivery of mandatory work
- Investigate root causes of reported errors on the client website, fixing content issues and raising functional bugs with digital/IT
- Helping to drive success of marketing team KPIs through optimised digital content
- Managing multiple projects to meet challenging deadlines
- Working with stakeholders to influence ‘digital first’ thinking; educating on digital best practice and user experience
- Utilising monitoring software and customer insight to drive the prioritisation of work
You’ll have previous experience in a digital environment, with the ability to interrogate a CMS to understand complex journey flows that inform content solutions. You’ll have a solid appreciation of SEO, strong copy editing skills and will be comfortable translating technical detail to diverse stakeholders. Preferably you’ll also have knowledge of Sitecore and Adobe Content Management Systems but this is not essential.
You’ll occasionally need to work overnight and, as a Linney employee, culture fit is key. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and this is even more important when working alongside our clients. So, you’ll be creative, diplomatic and cool under pressure with fantastic interpersonal skills.
Fit the criteria for this role? Then send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0319 to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.