Digital Content Executive (fixed term)
- Contract term: 1 year fixed term. Includes overnight working. Based in Annesley, Nottinghamshire
As the successful candidate, you’ll maintain and enhance our client website through the delivery of high-quality digital content to support the team’s programmes of work. Being a key part of the Digital Marketing Service & Performance Team, you’ll help to drive the business forward by optimising digital content performance across multiple CMS platforms, designing and implementing strategic content solutions, and using your knowledge of digital platforms and trends to help make website improvements that align to the client’s Digital Strategy, meeting both customer and business needs.
You’ll work both collaboratively and proactively with colleagues in Marketing & Communications and across the wider business, identifying and aligning opportunities and approaches for new and repurposed high quality, compliant digital content. You’ll ensure that digital content is enhanced through image optimisation, technical SEO changes, promoting accessibility, and maintaining our client’s robust site and media library architecture.
As a Digital Content Executive, you’ll produce and deliver digital content via multiple CMS platforms, supporting commercial activity through successful implementation, working with stakeholders across the business. You’ll act as a consultant to influence and educate on digital best practice, digital marketing, process, and enhancing content across the client’s website whilst managing the balance of customer need and stakeholder requirements using customer and intelligence tools, and consumer insight.
You’ll be comfortable in the management and delivery of digital content across a variety of business priorities and marketing activities, ensuring SEO is fully considered and that guidelines and regulatory compliance are adhered to.
You’ll collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to identify key milestones for content planning, trialling innovative marketing ideas and providing evidence of the value of digital content within agreed timescales alongside third-party agencies and ad hoc design tasks.
- Maintain and develop an understanding of the client’s industry, current market challenges and trends, and wider business objectives
- Handle multiple workstreams while ensuring content requirements are efficiently met to deadline and to expected standard helping to deliver a high-quality web content and online experience
- Treat everyone fairly and comply with regulations
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a digital environment
- Previous experience of working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Previous editorial/publishing experience or communications experience
- Solid appreciation of SEO and its importance
- Previous experience of strong copy production and editing skills
- Comfortable with working with technical detail and translating digital capability to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, gain buy-in and influence digital-first thinking
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and accommodate the needs of many different diverse stakeholders
- Willingness to work outside of core hours on occasion (including overnight)
- Experience of working in an ecommerce organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Sitecore and Adobe Content Management Systems specifically
- Literate in current digital trends
- Working knowledge of design software, including Paint Shop Pro / Photoshop
- Design, creation and production management skills.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Good management and organisational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Please reference code 0319 when applying for this role.