We are looking for an experienced data analyst to fulfil a unique opportunity based at our client’s head office in London.
You will be supporting our existing on-site team and working directly with key stakeholders to define, shape and own data management across the business. You will apply a data first approach to ensure the quality and accuracy of business data that drives our systems, and allows the client to make better, data driven marketing decisions.
You will take responsibility for managing key data sets and support the team leader to create opportunities, and support on relevant system development projects to drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the client to understand project requirements; develop detailed scoping documents with associated costs and play a key part in presenting these back to the client
- Work closely with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Work closely with the client to develop the company’s data architecture/model
- Take charge of automated receipt of data from primary and secondary sources
- Take charge of the data storage capacity planning
- Ensure integrity of client data integrity across our business applications
- Ensure integrity of client and customer data is withheld and adheres to privacy laws and codes of conduct
- Work closely with the client team to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the client’s business through simple data dashboards
- Identify and plan the most effective ways to report key data metrics and key performance indicators to internal and external audiences through business analytics reporting tools
- Identify new business opportunities and build business cases
- Work with the wider development team to maintain structure and definitions of key databases
- Take charge of continuous data improvements; providing training support, gaining feedback and implement necessary service changes
- Knowledge of Data Architecture
- BI experience
- Ability to analyse large and complex datasets
- Extensive working knowledge of Transact SQL
- Strong hands on experience with SSRS and SSAS
- Strong Excel skills
- Articulate, inquisitive and a natural problem solver
- Ability to build strong relationships and work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills