Linney are looking for a creative art-worker with a high level of organisation to join our expanding creative art-working team.
The role involves creating all aspects of 2D artwork combining both print and digital production.
You will be expected to work to a very high level of accuracy while under pressure and ensuring brand consistency is maintained at all times.
Candidates will be expected to:
• Show expertise in the use of all Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator using an Apple Mac
• Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate good knowledge in the management and production of design for print and digital screen media
• Deliver creative work to a professional artwork standard with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
• Manipulate or retouch imagery under creative direction
• Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
• Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our artworking team
• Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail
• Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as within the team and have an approachable nature
You will work flexible, office-based hours within a small team.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org