Linney is looking for a creative artworker to join our expanding studio team based at our client’s head office in Chiswick.
This role involves all aspects of artwork production, for both print and digital, for a global retail brand.
Although this is primarily a production role, we are looking for someone who is comfortable bringing new ideas and concepts to the table, with a strong portfolio of creative thinking.
We are looking for:
- A self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running
- An effective team member to contribute constructively and adds to our studio team
- Someone who will improve and streamline our studio workflow
- The ability to meet and liaise with clients and suppliers to achieve great results in a cost-effective manner
- A proactive person who can work on their own initiative and within a team with an approachable nature
- Confidence to interpret creative concepts and develop artwork in accordance with brand guidelines
- A hard worker, ready to get stuck in and be part of this enthusiastic and diligent team.
- Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Management and production of design for print and email
- Creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to manipulate and retouch imagery
- Experience delivering effective layout and design to a to a accurate and professional standard
- Quality assurance for print and digital outputs
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate management of day-to-day changes
- Animation experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Two to four years’ experience in a similar role, delivering integrated campaigns across the UK and EMEA
- Delivering brand and campaign roll-out
- Great understanding of design, with an analytical mind-set, ensuring that brand consistency is maintained at all times
- Confidence to talk through the development of your personal and professional work.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 0356.