Linney is looking for a creative artworker with a high level of organisation, to cover the maternity leave for a member of our artworking team. Based at Chiswick, West London, you will be working in-house with a leading global retail brand.
Although this is primarily a production role for 2D litho and digital print, we are looking for someone to bring new ideas and concepts to the table, with a strong portfolio of creative thinking which reflects this.
- Expertise in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative thinking and being comfortable coming up with innovative solutions
- Management and production knowledge of design for final print output
- Strong layout skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate and retouch imagery under creative direction
- You will contribute to and perform as an effective and willing member of our team
- You will work on your own initiative and have an approachable nature
- Confidence to interpret creative concepts and develop artworks for various formats
- You’ll be a hard worker, ready to get stuck in and use your initiative with this easy-going but diligent team.
- Two to four years’ experience of delivering integrated campaigns in a similar sector
- Sound sense of delivering consistent brand and campaign roll-out
- Great understanding of design, with an analytical mindset – you will work to a high level of accuracy within tight deadlines
- Self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running.
- A strong portfolio and the ability to confidently talk through the development of your work
- Experience of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Animation experience desirable but not essential.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time, maternity cover role, which will last for six to nine months, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations.