Linney are looking for a Creative Artworker to join and support our expanding studio team.
You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial creative right through to print and manufacture. Working with major UK retailers and international brands you will be involved in designing and delivering exciting POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for an Artworker who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail
- Deliver design work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team
- Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0408, to email@example.com.