Working with major known brands requires talented, energetic and ambitious creatives. We are seeking such individuals to join the team here at Linney Create. Working with established, high-profile brands, you’ll bring challenging and innovative creative thinking and experience to a wide range of media and channels. Candidates may already be working as a Creative or Art Director and are seeking new and demanding challenges at the next level.
As a creative team member at Linney Create you will be expected to:
- Deliver creative concepts to clients, produce presentations and design to a high industry standard.
- Conceptualise and develop ideas from sketch stage, through to high quality visuals with strong visualising skills
- Contribute to the development of business and client relationships through creative direction, innovation and idea generation.
- Motivate, manage and achieve best results from designers and colleagues across the business.
- Art-direct colleagues/photographers/film crews etc to achieve desired results.
- Contribute to and perform as an effective and willing member of our creative team.As a business working in many types of media, we’d expect candidates to be as familiar with digital and social media as they are in traditional design channels. Experience in advertising, TV and film is also advantageous.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and links to relevant examples of previous work along with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies thank you.