Linney is seeking an experienced Consumer Marketing Executive for one of our on-site teams based at our client’s Watford offices.
As the successful candidate, you’ll support the implementation of the client’s consumer brand strategies across the UK and Ireland to help drive revenue.
You’ll need to be a great communicator, as you’ll be working alongside our client on a daily basis – contributing to the development of tactical and brand media strategies while building relationships with stakeholders at every level of the business.
- Support the marketing team in the implementation of strategies for a range of brands, following the direction of the senior business manager.
- Create briefs for external agencies.
- Develop POS materials for all brands based on the requirements of the sales team.
- Effectively collaborate with the shopper marketing manager and national account manager to implement marketing activities in-store, maximising reach, conversion and ROI.
- Coordinate management and optimisation of social media channels, including any relevant content creation by third parties, ensuring fit with brand propositions and tone of voice.
- Support localisation of global marketing campaigns/materials to ensure UK market relevance.
- Manage e-commerce and related activities to ensure content is relevant and up-to-date.
- Develop product/range shots with the client’s third party agency.
- Support the development of high-impact, brand-specific materials required by wholesalers and independent pharmacies.
- Contribute ideas with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all company principles and policies.
- A highly organised, confident communicator with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to understand and recognise key client deadlines and schedules.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and calm under pressure.
- Well-presented and professional with a proactive work attitude.
Fit the criteria for this full-time, 12-month role? Send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0389 to firstname.lastname@example.org