Are you a visual designer who thrives on being a key part of a creative client team?
Are you experienced in producing high quality digital and print artwork, working to tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a thriving creative agency, working closely with one specific account?
If so, let’s talk.
In this role, you will:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Be inquisitive, passionate and the champion of the brands you work on
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the management and production of design for print and other related media
- Take design work through to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our friendly design team
- Be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment (agency experience is desirable)
- Possess strong layout skills with a keen eye for detail
As this role is fully integrated with our client, you will travel to their offices in Warwick once a month. Therefore, being in a commutable distance of both north Nottinghamshire and Warwick is an advantage.
This is a great chance to join our business in a period of growth and make a real impact as part of a key account team.
Please apply to email@example.com and include your portfolio, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations, quoting reference 0502