This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced bid manager to create compelling bid responses. We are looking for an accomplished bid professional, someone who can come up with original ideas to communicate the benefits of our marketing services within proposal responses.
With excellent writing skills, you will need to present technical information in easy-to-understand ways and produce outstanding bid responses.
You’ll have a good understanding of the bid process and experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple bids simultaneously.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as you’ll engage with colleagues across the whole group. We need someone who is able to work within a (remote) team as well as independently, with excellent time management skills.
You will also need to be proactive and well organised to monitor tender opportunities, oversee our bid library and keep content up-to-date.
Ideally, you’ll be familiar with the marketing services sector, but must have the ability to learn.
Based in Nottinghamshire (currently WFH), you will join our group Marketing & Bids team, which operates across multiple marketing disciplines and propositions, so you must have strong organisational skills and feel comfortable handling various responsibilities and stakeholders at the same time.
This position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career for an outstanding individual who already has experience in bid management.
- Oversee the entire bid process – from qualification to submission, plus feedback
- Apply our Standard Operating Procedure to ensure that responses are delivered on time and to agreed standards
- Write compelling bid responses for a wide-ranging business audience, tailoring content as needed by sector/service/audience
- Write, proofread and edit content with the input of subject matter experts
- Identify key win themes in conjunction with sales leads and articulate these clearly
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that bid library content is up-to-date and regularly catalogued
- Report on bid activity levels, results and resourcing
- Keep up to date with Linney’s key propositions, along with market and competitor developments
- Look to develop and drive continuous improvement within the bid function
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills – will be confident working across propositions, sectors and teams
- Experience of managing multiple tenders and stakeholders at any one time
- Able to tailor bid responses to multiple sectors and promote our USPs across a wide range of marketing services
- Independence of thought, with plenty of initiative and ideas
- Experience managing online portals
Nice to have:
- Educated to degree level
- APMP qualified
- Familiar with the Adobe suite of applications, particularly InDesign
- Be comfortable managing data, with the ability to make insightful recommendations
- Knowledge of the marketing services sector
f you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0432, to email@example.com