Linney is recruiting an Artworker for one of our on-site studio teams based at our client’s Manchester offices. The client’s a leading high street retailer with a broad portfolio of marketing campaign work, which will be produced by our on-site team across print, POS, digital and social media platforms.
Working directly alongside Linney’s on-site Senior Designer and Project Manager, you’ll be expected to:
- Demonstrate expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop;
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of creativity and design;
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the management and production of design for print, digital and social media – including animation and film for social;
- Take creative concepts and artwork them to final print-ready outputs;
- Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail;
- Deliver all work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail;
- Be a great communicator and comfortable working alongside and presenting work back to clients;
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role;
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment using online production tracking and proofing systems.
You’ll need to be a team player while working well with minimal supervision. You’ll have the ability to remain calm under pressure, be confident and able to communicate well in a client environment while delivering excellent customer service. You’ll be used to producing high quality work on time, on brief and within budget as well as ensuring quality and brand consistency.
We’d expect the ideal candidate to have at least 3-5 years’ experience, preferably within a fast-paced agency environment, with extensive knowledge of the full Adobe Suite across print, digital and social media channels and outputs, including short film and animation.
Fit the criteria for this full-time role? Then send an email with your CV, a covering letter detailing your suitability, a flavour of your portfolio and salary expectations, quoting reference 0301 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please