Linney is expanding its design studio team with the recruitment of two Artworker-Designers.
Working predominantly with a major UK retailer while also supporting the rest of the design team, you’ll be expected to:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the management and production of design for print and other related media
- Take creative concepts and develop them further to a high, presentable standard with consideration for the final output
- Deliver design work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail
With design briefs typically requiring many types of materials and media to be produced, the right candidate will be highly experienced not only in traditional design-for-print, but also in producing design for screen, such as web, mobile media and interactive PDFs. Experience of working within Web Content Management Systems would be preferable, but not essential.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, plus your portfolio or a link to your work.
No agencies please.