We are looking for a Systems Specialist to work collaboratively with our People Service team, to ensure service, implementation and upgrades to our payroll management systems meet the needs of the business using effective project management skills, human resources and project implementation expertise.
As a key member of the team, you will be the subject expert for any queries relating to the use of the HR system. You will deliver an effective service reviewing and updating systems and processes, in close contact with IT, so technical know-how is crucial.
The role will see you lead and deliver projects including improvements, configuration changes, data maintenance. With communication, training and ongoing support, including providing process and user guides. You will be responsible for information and data security, access controls and business continuity in relation to the system ensuring compliance and audit requirements are met.
- Manage our payroll system, ensuring it supports our values and business aspirations.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the functionality of iTrent payroll system.
- Provide expert knowledge, training and guidance to support internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop operating procedures, training material and other system documentation.
- Work with external system suppliers to resolve system and network problems.
- Maintain user-security profiles, records of active users and amending and revoking access as appropriate.
- Design and implement processes to ensure data is accurate and complies with Data Protection Act Legislation and good data security practice.
- Design and implement new functionality and/or processes to maximise efficiencies and reduce manual process and duplication of effort.
- Solve problems and works with colleagues and stakeholders to proactively address any issues.
- Act as the first point of contact with iTrent and/or other third-party software companies, escalating matters to the attention of the Senior Manager when appropriate.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of HR Information systems from implementation and training, to support and improvement.
- Experience of managing and implementation projects.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills, working with database, data manipulation, MS Excel including V-Look ups, Macros.
- Knowledge of HR processes and practices.
- Creating system training materials and reference documents.
- Ability to produce reports, communicate at all levels of our business with excellent customer service skills.
If you feel that you fit the basic criteria and would like to work for Linney, please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org