Linney is looking for a full time, experienced Account Manager to join our established customer service team based onsite at our clients’ office in London, managing the production of marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is…
A highly motivated, adaptable and proactive individual that will bring drive and enthusiasm.
Great at relationship building and communicating with people at all levels.
Process orientated, highly organised and able to multi-task.
Confident and presents themselves professional at all times.
Calm under pressure and has a pro-active work attitude.
Able to understand, recognise and deliver on time, meeting our client’s deadlines.
A problem-solver and strategic thinker.
Experience in retail and food and drink sectors will be an advantage but not essential.
Can demonstrate development of existing customer relationships.
Excellent computer skills, to manage data contained within Excel and other programs.
Managing marketing and /or point of sale briefs from concept to distribution, across multiple countries.
Worked on complex accounts and understands production basics including design, artwork, print, fulfillment and distribution.
Experience in basic print techniques, materials and print finishes with a secondary language (French, Spanish or Dutch) would be advantageous.
- Operate within the framework of our contract.
- Day to day management of Marketing brief including the design, artwork, print, fulfilment and distribution of each campaign.
- Ensure briefs are created and delivered to our artwork studio and production teams, clearly, on time and with commercial clarity.
- Manage and track campaign CPA’s and KPI’s, while managing any risks with your line manager and the customer appropriately.
- Identify requirements and solutions to provide legendary customer service.
- Deliver exceptional personal and team service, from attending production meetings to system/process enhancements.
- Check all POs are raised by the client and provided to head office for timely billing.
- Use management information systems to facilitate daily workflow.
- Embrace our management information systems and quickly assimilate our processes to support the transfer of information from our client to production and vice versa.
- Create new opportunities with your client and explore ways to help grow their and our business.
- Report directly to Account Director.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0409, to email@example.com