We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team to manage print and POS. You will be working across the south of the UK with a retail client based in Central London and a multi location events/hospitality client. While this is a full-time role (Monday to Friday, 8.30am 5.30pm), you will need a flexible approach to meet the demands of a busy event calendar and retail promotions. Ideally, you will have two to three years experience in a similar role and strong print production know ledge. Some experience of direct mail, campaign management and event management would be useful, but not essential.
You will spend the majority of your time based at the clients offices (London Zone 1) or meeting with key stakeholders at event locations within the Greater London area and South West England. You will be required to travel to our head office in Mansfield from time to time.
Operational skills required
- Ability to build knowledge of key stakeholders and their requirements
- Ensuring personal and team service is delivered to a consistently high standard (from attending production meetings to system/process enhancements)
- Ability to relay print briefs to our head office production facility
- Consultative print expertise and ability to offer innovation and solutions, by working through problems and taking the pressure off our client stakeholders
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time to a high standard and to the correct specifications
- Ensuring all purchase orders are raised by the client and processed correctly with colleagues at head office for accurate and timely billing
- Ability to use Linney systems to facilitate daily workflow
- Excellent computer literacy skills for managing data from Excel and other programs.
- Account management experience on retail and events/hospitality accounts
- Management of marketing briefs from creative concept to distribution with multiple agencies
- Experience of working on complex accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge or appreciation of the world of print and production basics, including design, artwork, print, fulfillment, distribution, etc.
- Demonstration of strong account growth and account development
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts would be useful.
- Confident and comfortable communicator who can use varied methods and communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to understand and recognise key client deadlines and schedules
- Calm under pressure
- Skilled at multi tasking
- Proactive work attitude
- Well presented, professional and confident at all times
- Commercially confident
- Relationship focused
- Full UK driving licence is essential
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0396, to email@example.com, closing date 31 January 2020.