We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our established customer service team, based in London. Taking responsibility for managing printed point of sale campaigns and a wide range of ad-hoc projects.
We are looking for someone who is…
- A highly motivated, adaptable and proactive individual that will bring drive and enthusiasm.
- Great at relationship building and communicating with people at all levels.
- Process orientated, highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Confident and presents themselves professional at all times.
- Calm under pressure and has a pro-active work attitude.
- Able to understand, recognise and deliver on time, meeting our client’s deadlines.
- A problem-solver and strategic thinker.
- Can demonstrate development of existing customer relationships.
- Excellent computer skills, to manage data contained within Excel and other programs.
- Managing marketing and/or point-of-sale along with ad-hoc briefs from concept to distribution, across multiple countries.
- Worked on complex accounts and understands production including design, artwork, print, fulfilment and distribution.
- Experience in print techniques, materials and print finishes would be advantageous.
- Operate within the framework of our contract.
- Day to day management of Marketing briefs including the design, artwork, print, fulfilment and distribution of each campaign.
- Ensure briefs are created and delivered to our production teams, clearly, on time and with commercial clarity.
- Manage and track campaign CPAs and KPIs, while managing any risks with your line manager and the customer appropriately.
- Identify requirements and solutions to provide legendary customer service.
- Deliver exceptional personal and team service, from attending production meetings to system/process enhancements.
- Check all POs are raised by the client and provided to head office for timely billing.
- Use management information systems to facilitate daily workflow.
- Embrace our management information systems and quickly assimilate our processes to support the transfer of information from our client to production and vice versa
- Create new opportunities with your client and explore ways to help grow their and our business
- Report directly to Account Director.
If you feel that you fit the criteria and would like to work for Linney, please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectation to email@example.com