3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
We are looking for an experienced 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer to join and support our expanding studio team.
Your time as Cardboard Engineer will be spent bringing our client’s briefs to life, using Artios CAD. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial drawings through to working prototype. You’ll have great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a really strong understanding of cardboard structures. Culture fit is key, our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do – this is even more important when working within our growing team.
Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in engineering and delivering exciting 3D POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for a creative designer with 5 or more years’ experience who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of 3D engineering software such as Artios CAD or AutoCAD.
- Deliver high quality cardboard structures that are creative and innovative, but also strong and fit for purpose.
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way.
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same.
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team.
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Manufacturing knowledge is a vital part of this role and expertise with cutting tables and form cutting is essential, along with experience of Digital and Lithographic printing.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you feel that you fit the criteria and would like to work for Linney, please forward your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectation and suitability to email@example.com quoting reference 0253