Linney is looking for a 3D Creative Designer to join and support our expanding studio team.
Your time will be spent bringing our client’s briefs to life, using 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite. You will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and see a job through from initial creative right through to In-store completion.
You’ll have great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a strong understanding of corporate and marketing campaign communications. Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in designing and delivering exciting 3D POS campaigns.
Culture fit is key, our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do.
This role would be ideal for a creative designer who:
- Has expertise in 3D modelling software such as 3DS Max software and SolidWorks. An understanding of Creative Suite would be advantageous.
- Is inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail.
- Can deliver creative work to a professional standard, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excels at developing brand awareness and can maintain consistency across all projects.
- Can liaise directly with clients and suppliers to achieve the best results in the most cost-effective way.
- Seeks to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation and support the wider business to deliver the same.
- Contributes and perform as an effective and willing member of our team.
- Is able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Has in-depth manufacturing knowledge.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business.
This is a full time, permanent position.