Linney are looking for a creative art-worker with a high level of organisation to join our expanding art-working team.
The role involves creating all aspects of 2D artwork combining both print and digital production.
You will be expected to work to a very high level of accuracy while under pressure and ensuring brand consistency is maintained at all times.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Show expertise in the use of all Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator using an Apple Mac
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good knowledge in the management and production of design for both print and digital screen media
- Deliver creative work to a professional artwork standard with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Manipulate or retouch imagery under creative direction
- Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our art-working team
- Possess strong layout skills with a keen eye for detail
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as within the team and have an approachable nature
- You will work flexible, office-based hours within a small team based in Mansfield.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org